What we do
We comprehensively assess and treat all types of foot and foot-related leg problems.
We have particular skills and experience in treating chronic pain conditions including:
- HEEL PAIN
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS
- ARCH PAIN
- ANKLE DISORDERS
- FLAT FEET, ROLLED IN FEET ,PRONATED FEET
- Correction of ABNORMAL FOOT ALIGNMENT and leg length differences using corrective ORTHOTICS, exercises, taping, the right shoes or other modalities as required.
We treat all ages from infants to the elderly.
We also have a special interest in work related/ occupational foot problems and consult with local employers on footwear for their work force or to treat workers with specific foot and leg problems, injuries and footwear needs. We aim to help prevent injuries at work and keep workers’ feet comfortable and healthy.
Some of the specific conditions we treat
Foot pain, Heel pain, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, flat feet, foot pain, neuromas, bursitis, bunions, hammer toes, claw toes, achilles tendonitis, ankle problems, chronic pain,CRPS, sports injuries, children’s gait disorders, ingrown or abnormal toe nails, corns/callouses, blisters…….
We also have an onsite footwear store with a range of comfort and orthotic friendly shoes for women and men.
We also have an in-depth knowledge of footwear available at local retailers and can refer you appropriately, to help you find the best shoes for your feet and stop wasting money on shoes that don’t work for you!
We know that if you need to wear orthotics, or if you’ve got wonky feet, you still want nice shoes!
- Registered Podiatrists with AHPRA,
- Members of The Australian Podiatry Association,
- All instruments autoclave sterilised,
- Practitioners regularly participate in ongoing education to bring you the most up to date treatments.