Senior Receptionist / Practice Assistant required
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced medical receptionist, with a flair for multitasking and a warm personality to join our friendly, close-knit team.
Our modern practice is located in upper Davey Street, South Hobart and our premises have been purposed designed with loads of natural light and have a lovely garden outlook.
We offer above award rates, based on skills, qualifications and experience, for the right applicant.
Job share, 4 days per week, approx. 6 hours per day, plus leave cover, with potential for further growth.
The main tasks of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Greeting clients
- Assisting Practitioners
- Answering phones
- Maintaining clinic and consulting rooms
- Responding to emails
- Sterilising of instruments
- Billing clients
- Daily banking / Eftos / Hicaps
- Data Entry
- Assisting clients with footwear fitting and sales
- Stock control
- Typing reports and correspondence
- Diary management
Plus any other duties to ensure the smooth day to day running of the practice.
- Minimum 2 years experience in medical reception.
- Proficiency in computer use, across a range of platforms.
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to help others.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience in a specialist/allied health practice.
- Proficiency with Apple computers.
- Experience in medical practice software systems, e.g. Genie.
- Appreciation of quality footwear/retail skills.
Applications and enquiries to Ros Luck, Business Manager, email@example.com, by close of business 4th December 2017.